10 November 2010

Silver City Shoes

I've gushed about the style of Miss Olivia P on here before...but a specific fashion "moment" has been in my head since an episode of The City aired last year.  If you didn't watch the show, I understand if you don't want to admit it, Olivia was running fake errands all over the city researching accessories for an upcoming shoot.  Well the smart lady knew that this task would only be more painful (literally & figuratively) while wearing sky high stilettos - so viola! she appears in adorable silver oxfords.  

HELLO - thank you for having some aspect of the show be genuine - no one in their right mind would run errands in 5 inch, $900 shoes.   Apparently they are her real shoes too because she has been spotted wearing them outside of filming




I had forgotten all about this until I saw them at a steal of a price at Forever 21
Futuristic Lace-Up Flats, $22.80

1 comment:

  1. i love these shoes. and olivia. i just received my leopard print oxfords from forever 21 today. they are of better quality than i anticipated so for $22 i give them an A+

    buy the silver!

    ReplyDelete