12 November 2010

Necessary Extravagance

I am surprisingly set on basics since I pretty much wear the same black/white/grey combo every single day.  So yesterday it was time to splurge - anyone else not able to get enough of all things sequin/shiny?

JCrew Starry Night Cardigan
I can think of endless outfits to wear this sequin stunner with and the dark army/bronze green color is the perfect boost to my monochromatic wardrobe.
Dressed up with a silk blouse, skirt & heels and a red/orange lip with this green color is perfection.  NARS lipstick you will be getting used up this holiday season.
Dressed down with boyfriend jeans, oxfords & a plain white T.

Urban Outfitters - BDG Hi-Rise Cigarette 
If you've been reading you know I am obsessed with all things high-waisted.  These jeans are perfection and SO affordable.
Joie- Elvia Lace Top
I scored a knock-off of this Joie black lace top at H&M.  Will be wearing with black cropped trousers and a patent pump - so chic.
Steve Madden Trouser Oxford in Pewter
Per my post last week on metallic oxfords -- I found these and they just blew the F21 pair right out of the water.  These add shine to any ensemble.



2 comments:

  1. ah! love all of your choices.

    check out this post. she just got those same oxfords but in tan. i really like the look/shape of them better than most i've seen.

    http://9to5chic.blogspot.com/2010/11/wearing-now-alainn-bella-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I'm in love with those metallic oxfords!

    ReplyDelete