01 November 2010

LM&O Fall Outing

I cannot say enough how nice it is to be apart of a company such as LM&O.  Everyday I get to try new things and experience all of the facets of the Ad biz.....and I'm not just sucking up (since i have recently learned of some colleague readership)

We had the perfect day for a company outing to LaGrange Vineyards in Haymarket VA.  A complete "feel good" event in a picturesque setting really made me appreciative of my job, this company, and amazing people that I am fortunate enough to work for/with everyday.

Also I was lucky enough to shoot these with the agencies new Cannon G11 Powershot. Love this camera, I want one!



gorgeous fall foliage

some favorites

lawn games & wine on a beautiful day

the whole "family"

our tasting consisted of 10 wines by LaGrange

and a photo session in the vineyard...

yes we skipped. i am awkward.
sidenote- we brought the empty bottle as a prop ;)

the Chardonnay was the favorite


again, silly in the vineyards. but the light was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. You look so adorable in these pics! It's like a fall photoshoot for a magazine!

    ReplyDelete