24 February 2011

Louis Vuitton - Mon Monogram

It has arrived!  Straight from the Louis Vuitton factory in France - my very own Mon Monogram Keepall 55.

An investment piece that will take me through the many weekend trips I am sure to have throughout life.  Looking chic whilst traveling is always difficult, but I am determined to not let down my luggage.  It is perfect in size and already has forced me to edit my vacation ensembles, ensuring that quality always wins over quantity (a constant struggle)

Now I can finally looking forward to packing...

Keepall 55 w/ shoulder strap.  mon monogram in fuschia




Thank you for spoiling me endlessly Dad. <3

4 comments:

  1. Shuttttt up. I have never been so jealous of anything in my life. I love it. Jordan, now you should probably plan a trip to come see me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be the most amazing thing ever! SO jealous. Starting to save now :)

    ReplyDelete