08 February 2011

le ruse

a ruse it was! i was very much looking forward to the Oberhofer & Tapes N Tapes show at the Rock N Roll Hotel last night mainly to hear my favorite t.n.t. song "Le Ruse", but they didn't play it. color me disappointed, but it was a great show none the less.

Oberhofer is awesome and they were totally into it.  I can so appreciate a band that really puts it all out there dancing and jumping, etc.  check out "Awy Frm U"



after i got over my initial disappointment, i decided to make "conquest" my favorite song of the evening.


i also was not disappointed in Rock N Roll Hotel.  first show at this venue, other than going to it just as a bar and it had great energy.  nothing better than when the opening bands join the crowd after their sets and hang out in small venues like this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment