17 August 2010

Vintage Beach Beauties

image via ethelsvintagetrunk.com

Heading to Kiawah/Charleston next weekend for Miss Beth Tackabery's bachelorette party and that means quality beach time with my favorite ladies.  I have been loving the high-waisted trend the past few seasons and have decided I'm ready to take the plunge and incorporate this look into my beach wear.

While I have seen it executed in numerous catalogs and magazine stylings, I really have not noticed anyone rocking this style at the beach this summer....maybe it is the awkward half-belly tan-line that it is sure to leave?  Taking a risk, I plan on mixing it up and putting a modern-hipster spin on the suit by adding my little-worn fedora from Urban Outfitters.
image via itlooksgoodtome.com
Ladies, please hang out with me on the beach, or let me know if I look like a complete fool.


No comments:

Post a Comment