26 August 2010

so long, farewell....



Bye Bye DC - Hello Charleston/Kiawah

even though I am pretty sure the only people that read this are the fabulous ladies that I will be seeing this weekend, I couldn't help myself because I am just.too.excited. 

the weekend is sure to be filled with plenty of laughter, wine, beach time, prank calls, and fun all in honor of miss beth tackabery & her impending nuptials.  she is one special lady and i am beyond thrilled to be spending a weekend to celebrate her and her wonderful fiancee oliver.  love you guys.

OH and not to worry, I will be taking tons of new pictures and videos to record all of the memories of this weekend because I finally got my new iPhone 4.  booo yahhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Oooh can't wait to play with your new fancy phone. See you tonight lady!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete