23 August 2010

NYC Shopping - Madison Ave

A weekend trip to NYC would not be complete with a little window shopping.  Conveniently, my sister now lives a few blocks over from Madison Ave so we got up Sunday a.m., grabbed bagels & coffee and hit the streets.

It is safe to say I am officially ready for fall!  boots, furs, leather, texture, sparkle! I could not get enough after perusing the racks shop after shop.

Highlights were the new JCrew flagship boutique, Barneys shoe floor and surprisingly, Ann Taylor.

I saw this fitted zip jacket in the window and fell in love.  Definitely being purchased.
 Stretch Cloque Zipper Jacket @ Ann Taylor


The Barneys shoe dept had me drooling over some Chanel mid-heel boots, luckily when I walked in JCrew these popped out at me. Of course they aren't exactly the same, but they are shockingly similar and will work quite nicely into a fall wardrobe.
Sutton Boot by JCrew

 Next trip to NYC we are shopping in SOHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment