07 June 2011

belated birthday

back in april, i took a trip to miami with my bests & had a fab rooftop happy hour to celebrate my birthday in the city...but one gift was saved for now.

drum roll please.....


RJ surprised me with tickets to the sold-out Death Cab show at the 930 club.  Not only is Death Cab my favorite band of all-time but they hardly ever play smaller club venues like 930 anymore - needless to say I was excited.   So after 2 months of waiting, the show finally arrived...


first, a little pre-show dinner with friends at Marvin.  the moules marinere and a glass of bubbly is on of my favorite meals.


of course we had to peruse the merch table...i just cant make myself wear a t-shirt though and concert posters just dont fit with the "theme" of my new bachelorette pad.


to say it was the best DCFC show i've ever been to is an understatement.  ben rocked out, said the 930 club was his "favorite club in america" and they played some 2 hours and 20 songs of death cab new and old.  

what a lucky lady i am.  thank you arj! <3

this is a terrible picture, but i had to give the man some props. and yes, i wore my fake hipster glasses. 

1 comment: