22 September 2011

current obsessions

it's been non-stop around here lately.  lots of travel & work with hardly any down-time in between.  despite the hectic schedule (and my lack of blogging) the obsessions have been brewing up in my cranium.

and so they go:

STYLE

via Vogue
I cannot get enough Emmanuelle Alt, the current queen bee over at French Vogue.  Her tomboy chic attire just sends me through the roof - the definition of effortless chic.  If you haven't read the profile on her in September's issue of American Vogue, do so immediately.  Can you say girl crush? Oui!

via Tom Binns
Tom Binn's jewelry is so beautiful.  The punk pave collection is simple and delicate, but oh so edgy with the mini spikes.  I need this ring to be worn on middle finger ASAP.

EAT

via
Peregrine Espresso.  I love this place.  Their coffee is absolutely delicious - bold and rich, but never bitter.  It is the perfect treat.  I especially love their pedaler service - where they deliver your coffee beans to you for home brewing via bike.  

via
Baked Mac 'n Cheese. this isn't really a current obsession, more like perpetual, but ever since we ordered it at Cafe Chloe in San Diego (literally - best food & date ever) I have been dying to re-create and indulge in some mac 'n cheese.  

MUSIC


we saw them live last week at the Black Cat.  seriously good tunes.

via
Black Keys live at Virgin fest fueled my love for the incredibly talented and down right awesome Auerbach. Nothing better than listening to this record on vinyl and relaxing with a good beer in hand.

OTHER

via Tibi Blog
mis-matched, but coordinated, bridesmaids dresses a la Tibi (but of course).  my BESTIE is getting married :)


Swoon.  I love everything in the post.

Off to sunny LA for a beautiful wedding.  Can't wait for all of the laughs, glasses of champagne, and many photo's to come.

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment