27 March 2012

love or hate: lana del ray

initially i ignored all the hype surrounding lana del ray.  i saw her as kind of a faux-indie girl that was being pushed through the ranks by her good looks and rave reviews from the fashion/blog worlds.

so i never listened to her music, dismissed it as a fad.  even watched the painful SNL performance on youtube.

and so when i got a mix from a friend a few weeks back i was digging all the new stuff, mash-up's and wait...lana del ray re-mix? gah, it's stuck in my head. i can't get enough? it's either hauntingly good/bad?

so listen up!  Lana Del Ray - Video Games (Lockah Remix)

via

2 comments:

  1. i am addicted. i love all the crazy re-mixs on youtube. being a DIE HARD fiona apple fan back in the day, i can't help but love a good soultry melancholy indie bluesy tune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a girl crush. Mainly, I want her hair and lips. I actually like her music but I do not think she is going to be around for long.

    ReplyDelete