04 March 2011

oh mexico...

sorry to leave you in the cold this friday, but my brain is focused purely on impending vacation and wearing nothing but a bathing suit & fedora all week long.

i will be here, and only here all week long.

because i am giddy with excitement and i can't wait to see my family, i've strayed from my normal indie tastes in music and have the following on repeat today:  James Taylor - MexicoWeezer - Island In The Sun mostly because they remind me of all the rixfam vacations of yore.

fun fact: my sister and i were (am?) obsessed with the Olsen sisters and convinced my parents to take us to The Atlantis in the Bahamas for Christmas one year, a la Holiday In The Sun (classic)  This said trip also began our obsession with Weezer and a brief experimentation with choker necklaces...


Bisous!  See you next week.

1 comment:

  1. i am so freakin jealous! i think we all had a brief relationship with chokers at some point in time. and i am still slightly obsessed with the olsens...hence olsens anonymous blog i follow daily. have a great time on your trip! take pics!

    ReplyDelete