04 January 2011

Put your makeup on, fix your hair up pretty

make-up can be so transformative, and if i could spend hours  in sephora or blue mercury perusing products i would...however, i have become quite the faithful to a few essentials

this is why you don't let boys watch you get ready, thx minki.
right now i will not leave the house without my

bobbi brown concealer



pixi water blush on cheeks & lips


and for a night out...

M.A.C. liquid liner



M.A.C. matte lipstick in Russian Red



i am continuously on the hunt for a good mascara. you name it, i've tried it.  anyone have any go-to's they can share?

5 comments:

  1. MAC has the best mascara...I've tried several of theirs and was pleased with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in the market for some good concealer. i might have to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be very loyal to DiorShow mascara, then I decided I would try all these new drug store brands...but I have yet to be impressed. I am either goin back to dior or trying YSL or Lancome...both have good reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Trish's mascaras that come off in tubes..but my go to for YEARS has been Cover Girl Lash Exact in the pink tube. I love it and it is easily my fav drug store brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christian Dior Mascara Diorshow Mascara - I love this! One coat is good for the day add another for a night out!

    ReplyDelete