27 December 2010

And A Merry Christmas...

Every year I am reminded how blessed my family and I are.  I love spending time at home over the holidays and sharing LOTS of laughs and good food with them.

As far as Rix Family traditions go, Christmas Eve is always a formal dinner in the Circular Dining Room at the Hershey Hotel and christmas pictures.

Hotel Hershey

the official 2010 Christmas pic

whole fam

yeah the cousins  tried a jumping goofy shot...just awkward

We had a low-key Christmas Day with a non-traditional meal of appetizers - BBQ Pork Sliders, Swedish Meatballs, Shrimp Cocktail, yum!  It was relaxed and so fun after the festivities of the night before, and HUGE meal.

I hope everyone had a VERY merry christmas and has safe travels back in this snow.

3 comments:

  1. Jordan you look amazing! Hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm hello rehearsal dinner dress?? I am OBSESSED you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete